Why We Represent Teknion Architectural Interiors
Teknion’s Architectural Complements are positioned to continuously expand to respond to the ever-changing needs of interior spaces.
Teknion’s wall solutions provide superior sound absorption (NRC) and sound isolation (STC), providing a well-balanced acoustic environment.
We rigorously test our walls for their acoustic capabilities. Our solid and glass fascias are tested in a state-of-the art acoustic facility ensuring a premium product that meets both ratings as well as our clients individual needs. Teknion’s comprehensive wall program delivers a varied range of acoustic performance between product lines to suit all levels of acoustic privacy desired.
Plus, a large percentage of architectural walls can be recycled
- 75% of traditional construction and demolition waste is landfilled with 26% of that waste being drywall
- Up to 18% of our products use recycled content
- Packaging is recyclable
- Foam packing blocks are returned and reused
- Recycled cotton insulation is used for acoustic performance
- Products and manufacturing process have the following certifications: ISO 14001 and 9001 certified, BIFMA e3-2014 – level certified, and Air quality is certified Greenguard for Children & Schools